Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Charlotte sighting and a mini-reunion!







Charlotte Ross attended the annual Animal Acres fundraiser last weekend at the organization's farm outside of Los Angeles. In addition to getting friendly with some really cute sheep, Charlotte caught up with former Beggars & Choosers co-star, William McNamara and a friend. I'll say it again - Beggars & Choosers was awesome and I wish it would finally be released on dvd like it was supposed to be a year or so ago. I could watch all those great scenes she had with McNamara on the former Showtime series!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see Charlotte out & about again. I hope this is just a sign of things to come. I'm with you on the Beggars & Choosers dvds. I've only been able to see a few episodes. But it was a good show and Charlotte was great in it.

2:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is nice to see Charlotte again. I wish she'd show up in a new series so we could see her on a regular basis. I loved Beggars & Choosers. She was so good on that show. I heard it was coming out on dvd about a year ago. what happened?

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great new photos of Charlotte. I'll be the third to say I wish that Beggars and Choosers would be released on dvd - Right along with the remaining seasons of Blue.

3:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff - thanks for posting

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service