Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I don't get it now....I never did get it...


When Blue first debuted on television, everyone was talking about the new heart throb of an actor in the lead role of John Kelly. I was watching of course, but I just didn't get it. I didn't see the appeal of David Caruso. I didn't think he was all the great of an actor and I certainly didn't think he was all that handsome. Caruso left to pursue the "big screen" as we all know and we all know where that took him - can anyone say Jade or Kiss of Death? Anyway, now on CSI: Miami, I keep reading in various magazines that he's still a big fan favorite and that he's this big sex symbol. Once again, I'm not getting it. Anyone out there care to explain it to me?

In keeping with the theme of this blog - here's a photo of Caruso at this afternoon's Cure Autism Now event in Beverly Hills at the Donald J. Pliner store. A worthy event and cause for Mr. Caruso to turn out for and to give his time to.

Sorry, I just don't see it...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't see it either, never did never will. The sight of him turns my stomach and always will.

2:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service