Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Friday, September 29, 2006

not Blue related but I just had to mention this...



My favorite morning show - Today? Good Morning America? the CBS thingy (not a good omen when you can't remember the name of their morning show), CNN? No, my favorite morning show is Good Day LA on Fox. This morning news show is must see TV if you live in Los Angeles or have access to it via one of the satellite services like DishNetwork or DirecTV. Often funny, usually irreverent, sometimes serious when needed (but never taking themselves too seriously) but ALWAYS entertaining. The show features Steve Edwards, Jillian Barberie and Dorothy Lucey and yesterday they took part in the Macy's Passport Gala. I guess if you want to make a Blue connection - they often visit backstage with TV shows and they did so with Blue during it's last season. Over the years, various Blue cast members stopped by to visit. The show often has guest co-hosts and I think Charlotte Ross would make an excellent choice when it comes time to promote her upcoming Lifetime movie and one of the indie films she has recently worked on.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This show actually used to air, for a short time, here on the east coast in the New York area. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was different from other morning shows currently on the air. I think I recall them doing an episode where Steve got a star on the walk of fame, if I am recalling it correctly. I always liked Jillian. Funny lady!

5:54 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in So Cal and I really like this show too. I like their chemistry and the guests that show up from time to time. Does anyone know who Dorothy's husband is? They talk about him sometimes but never tell us who he is or what he does. and Jillian's new husband is a hunk.

7:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to be able to watch this show on my local Fox affiliate while I was getting ready for work. They yanked it for Sharon Osbourne's talk show....right before they visited the Blue set during Season 11. (Another Blue fan I know almost started a riot in Kmart over that segment).

Anyways, I agree, it's a good show, very entertaining and I think Charlotte would have been wonderful on it.

6:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Yahoo Group and a message board about Jillian.

Yahoo
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/all_jillianbarberie

Message Board
http://jillbarberie.proboards26.com

Check them out :)

Blue_70517
Co-owner AJB

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like Good Day LA and luckily I get to watch it since I have satellite tv here on the east coast. I sent them an email once saying I thought Charlotte would be a good guest on the show since she is into animal rights like Jillian and she could come on when they do the pets for adoption thing. She could also promote anything she is working on. I got a very nice email back from a producer and he said he thought Charlotte would be an excellent guest and that she would fit well with the improvised atmosphere on the show. Maybe if they got more emails about Charlotte they would get her on the show.

8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service