Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Monday, June 19, 2006

Want to get into Andy's pajamas????


Here's an unique opportunity - you can own Andy's pajamas! The pajamas Dennis Franz wore in the It's To Die For episode in Season 11 when Connie told him she was pregnant. Currently up for auction on eBay, along with other television props, wardrobe and set dressing - you have an excellent possibility to get them CHEAP! As of Monday morning, nobody had bid on them and the low opening bid is just $25. SOLD!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I tried....I was outbid by a dollar. Too bad for me. Guess I'll have to console myself by buying the Season 4 DVDs. Which I can't believe I haven't ordered already. Maybe next time!

9:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't Andy wearing a v-neck t-shirt in that scene, not pajamas

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Blue4You said...

Yes Anonymous, what good eyes and memory you have! My bad, the pajamas that were up for auction were from Season 7's, The Last Round Up. BTW, the pj's sold for $51 on eBay.

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service