Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

You know it's a slow period for the Blue cast when....


Shaq and TOG
Originally uploaded by Blue4You.

I post a picture of one of my favorite basketball players! Shaquille O'Neall is one of my favorite basketball players and I'll be cheering him and the Miami Heat on for the NBA Championship over the next few days. Shaq is a great player and a wonderful guy and I think the Lakers were just dead wrong in trading him away and keeping Kobe Bryant - but that's a post for another blog on another day.

OK, so why am I posting my thoughts on Shaq on the Blue Blog? What's the Blue connection here? Lately it's been incredibly slow in the land of Blue. Where's Dennis Franz? Charlotte Ross? I'm really concerned about the two of them! We haven't seen then in ages - or so it seems. Come on Jackie O., show up at a party! How 'about Mark-Paul.....maybe he could take his wife out to a premiere or something! Gordon, isn't it time to play some golf at a celebrity tourney? Anyone, throw us a bone here!! We're having a long dry Blue spell and I'm not liking it!

To keep the Blog moving along, I'm posting this photo of my guy Shaq at a party for Ocean Drive Magazine's publisher Jerry Powers last night in Miami. How's it connected to Blue you ask? Shaq is shaking the hand of TOG.....who's name I just can't bring my fingers to type. That said, you know it's a rough patch when I resort to a posting like this............sad....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know where everyone is too! I really miss seeing Dennis and Charlotte and want to know why they have been out of the public eye for so long now. I was hoping Charlotte would end up on e new television series this fall. She's such an excellent actress and I miss seeing her work. Any word on when her Beggars and Choosers will come out on dvd?

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service