Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Don't make me put out an APB......Where's Dennis???

MISSING!

Except for an appearance at the Santa Barbara Christmas Parade, it's been a long, dry spell since we've seen our fearless leader, Dennis Franz. Last year this time, Dennis, and his wife Joanie, were in Kentucky for the running of the ponies at the Derby. I've looked at the VIP and Celebrity lists for this years event but don't see him listed anywhere - although we may have a Henry Simmons sighting to report over the weekend.

Is anyone missing our Sgt. Sipowicz as much as I am? Come on Dennis, show us some love and go play in a celebrity golf tournament....or better yet. ring up Charlotte Ross and get together with her for a little reunion. We're not asking for much - are we?
Have you spotted Dennis over the past year, since Blue went off the air? If so, tell us about it! Any news is good news!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Dennis sighting? I wish! I think DA MAN has just simply dropped off the face of the earth. The closest I've come to a Dennis sighting was catching the Blue episodes on TNT the past 2 days.

I guess Dennis is just enjoying being a new grand dad. Since his granddaughter was born at about the same time as my precious grandson I can't say that I blame him. But enough already.....We miss you big guy. Please come out of hiding soon!!

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service