Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Charlotte, a bunny, Blue, Dennis and PETA....what more would you want?

Check out this video and hear from Charlotte herself about Blue, the character of Connie McDowell, working with Dennis, her love of animals and why she fights for animal rights. This is a behind the scenes video filmed during the photo shoot for Charlotte's I'd Rather Bare My Buns than Wear Fur campaign for PETA. The video is about 22 minutes long and it takes a few minutes to get to the Charlotte portion but it's worth it - watch it for no other reason than to meet the bunny from the photo shoot and hear his story. Post your comments here after you view it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video !! great great moment ! Charlotte is beautiful !!

3:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where on earth do you find this stuff? I loved the video, the 22 minutes flew by & I wanted to hear more from Charlotte. Good for her for standing up for what she believes in. I remember the "dead cat" scene she mentioned. It was from one of my favorite Season 9 episodes "Jealous Hearts." Connie & Rita go to the apartment of a police impersonator they have in custody only to find her mother's body lying on the bed. That scene freaked me out because of all the flies buzzing around.
Of course that episode also had the blind date that Charlotte discussed in the video. I didn't like that guy from the moment I saw him & I was glad Connie bailed on him. We all knew she wanted to be with Andy anyway. (Loved Theo & the phone call at the end).

Okay, I've rambled enough. Thanks blue4u for bringing us another great "Blue moment."

8:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service