Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 08, 2006

As if you need another reminder...


Jake In Progress
Originally uploaded by Blue4You.

It's been slim picking lately for the blog postings. The former Blue-sters just haven't been seen out much during the holidays. Now that business is getting pretty much back to normal - or as normal as it can in Hollywood - I'm hoping some of our favorites will be showing up at events around LA. In the mean time, as if you needed another reminder, Jake In Progress premieres tomorrow, Monday, January 9th at 9:30 PM on ABC. I know the reviews have been mixed but so far, what I've read gives Charlotte's character of Annie a thumbs up. Check it out and judge for yourself. Then head back here and let us know what you think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen the MEDIA blitz by ABC over the past week especially.

I can't wait for tonight! Charlotte Ross will ROCK in this part and I'm looking forward to her and Stamos together.

I can already tell they're having fun...just by what I've seen on the commercial bytes. :-)

Ross consistently manages to raise the performances of her co-stars. How she does it...I just don't know but damn that woman can act!

I'll be glued to my set tonight.

DA PREZ

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service