Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

former Blue stars on new sitcoms


Jackie on Freddie
Originally uploaded by Blue4You.

Just a little reminder: Jackie O co-stars on Freddie on ABC Wednesday nights - like in tonight! Jackie is one of 3 (I think) of the former cast members on new sitcoms this fall. The others are Gail O'Grady on Hot Properies (ABC) and Bonnie Somerville on Kitchen Confidential over at Fox. Anyone seen all three series? Any comments? Personally, I've seen Kitchen Confidential and I liked it. I've Tivo'ed Freddie but haven't watched it yet. Haven't seen Hot Properties....it just doesn't look appealing to me but I might be swayed to check it out if anyone says it's worthwhile. BTW, this photo of Jackie giving Freddie Prinz, Jr. a hug is from tonights episode of Freddie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Blue4You said...

Oops! Made a mistake here. This photo is Jackie getting a hug from Freddie co-star Brian Austin Green...not Freddie Prinz, Jr.

10:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,i have seen all three sitcom and personnally i like all three of them.those are all on my weekly shows to watch.please take a look at hot properties,freddie.i think there great.but thats my opionion

10:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I intended to watch all 3 to at least check them out. But so far I haven't been able to sit down and watch an entire episode of either show. I am having a very hard time getting used to primetime TV without Andy Sipowicz and just can't seem to get excited about anything on the air these days.

9:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Gails show. It is good. I miss her on Amrican Dream that was good show to. She is very beutiful.

7:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service