Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

MISSING! HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PEOPLE?


The Blue Crew
Originally uploaded by Blue4You.
I haven't posted anything new in a while now and it's not because I haven't had the time or energy. The former cast of Blue is just plain missing! They haven't been showing up at anything in LA or NYC and it's downright depressing!! We need our BLUE fix and we need it now! I thought I'd post the group image to update the blog and let people know I'm still searching out any and all things Blue. Hope to have something new soon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy does that picture ever bring back memories! I long for those good old Blue days. I'd give anything for some info on the blonde in black & that handsome fellow in white. Dennis & Charlotte...where are you guys!!!!!!

8:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes in your picture that you left out some of the people who also was on that show before some of though people who you have.you are missing,kim delaney,jimmy smits,sharon lawerson.i just think you should have a picture of all of them up there.was there a reason that you left them out?because i am sure alot of people would like to know about those three to.please answer back.

4:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture was taken at the 200th episode celebration. The folks you're asking about weren't there so that's why they're not in the photo. I'm 100% certain that if a photo of everybody existed that blue4you would have included it. Speaking of Sharon Lawrence, I saw her on a Celebrity Poker show this past weekend.

4:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service