Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Friday, May 29, 2009

Mark-Paul Gosselaar interview equals more praise for Dennis Franz


Check out this recent interview with Mark-Paul about his series Raising The Bar. As he has in the past, Gosselaar heaps more praise on Dennis Franz. I wish Mark-Paul could bring Dennis out of his semi-retirement and have him do a guest spot of Raising The Bar. I'm sure Bochco would be on board for it! Come on Dennis....we miss ya!

That's strange - the link was here and now it's gone! Anyway, here it is again:
http://tinyurl.com/pdrqtc

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see Dennis on Raising the Bar - or any show! I miss him!

6:26 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a link for the interview? I didn't see it here.

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service