Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hollywood hits D.C.


Rick Schroder, with wife Andrea, hit Washington with a herd of Hollywood celebs over the weekend. Sunday night Schroder attended the "A New Birth of Citizenship" inaugural event presented by Declare Yourself at Renaissance Washington. The event was hosted by Jessica Alba and DJ Samantha Ronson, with Lindsey Lohan, Ben Affleck, Maroon 5, and others in attendence. Tuesday's inaugural stands to be star studded!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the party at Union Station last night. I was hoping Jimmy Smits would be there since it was hosted by a Latino group and I know he's into politics. I didn't see him but did see Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Shakira. Too cool! I'll have to go look for Rick Schroder now that I know he's in town!

7:16 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was there with his wife? Where was she? She's not with him in the picture!!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service