Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Better later than never --- a Charlotte sighting!


Ok, I know, this is an old sighting but since we hardly get anything in the way of an appearance by Charlotte these days, I thought I would go ahead and post it since it's been, well, ages since we've seen her out being Charlotte!

Charlotte attended the grand opening of Animal Acres, a farm animal sanctuary and compassionate living center located about 45 minutes south of Los Angeles. Over 150 rescued farm animals call Animal Acres home. Additionally, the facility offers public education and outreach programs to the public. The event took place in late October 2005. Charlotte is seen here with Animal Acres founder Lorri Bauston - looks like fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right. Something older on Charlotte is better than nothing. I would love to see her and Dennis work together again. I miss them!

6:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is pilot casting season. Still no news about Charlotte. I would like to see her on a new show next fall.

9:59 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya! I would love to see her in a new show next season too! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

1:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service