Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Where, oh where, is Dennis Franz?


and when will he work again????

I know, I know...I'm complaining again. But it's been a long time...a really long time since we've seen Dennis Franz on the small screen - or any screen for that matter. I know he said he wanted to take a break, play some golf, do some traveling and relax with his family after Blue went off the air but come on....isn't it time for him to turn up in a TV movie? a guest spot on a TV show? a commercial? Anything! Please! Don't make me beg...it isn't pretty.

If anyone has heard anything...please post and let us know....Make our day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that Henry Simmons has been on Shark on CBS and has a movie coming out this spring called "Insurgents"..do ya know anything bout these news!

HenryFan :)

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service