Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Some changes here and there!

Hello Blog-ettes!

I've added a couple items here on the blog and wanted to tell you why and what they can do for you - and me! First, you'll notice just at the top of the page a Google search box as well as Google ads. I placed the search box so if any readers want to search for their favorite Blue actor or anyone or anything else, they can easily do so right here. The ads and search links will generate a couple cents here and there for this website when you click on them and use the search engines. I'm not getting rich but every cent helps out these days, right?! The Amazon link is similar in that you can easily search for new releases of NYPD Blue on dvd and other series and books and all that Amazon offers. You can even go ahead and pre-order Season 3 of NYPD Blue & Season 1 of Beggars & Choosers - a wonderful comedy/drama series Charlotte Ross starred in on Showtime a couple years back. She's terrific in it!

Also, please take a moment and notice the NEW Links of the Month on the right-hand side of the page. I've added a link to Sophie's terrific site dedicated to Andy and Charlotte. There is SO much on her site - screen captures, video clips, montages - you really must check it out. Most of the site is in French but you can easily understand the links on the side of the homepage. And the photos ....well, they are universal!

I also added a link to Ask Ausiello on the TV Guide site. Ausiello answers questions emailed in weekly - the site is updated every Wednesday. So, ask your unanswered questions about Blue or ask what you favorites of Blue are up to these days.....like, for example, Where the HECK is Dennis Franz going to pop up? Commander In Chief with his old friend Bochco & MPG? On Deadwood with his buddy Milch? A TV Movie? Stopping by The West Wing to check in with his friend Jimmy Smits? Who knows.... Maybe Ausiello --- ASK AUSIELLO----he might just have the answer!! There is a link on the site to send your questions in.

Lastly, if there is anything or anyone you'd like to see here on the blog, please post them in the comments to this post. I'll try to find out as much as I can and what you want via my industry connections and pass that information along to you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that Rick is out of a job(cough)...AGAIN...(cough) What is he up to now?? I just got into Strong Medicine, now it is over :( I hope Rick will pop up again somewhere soon!!!

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Blue4You said...

I'll be looking into job possibilities for Rick and if I hear anything I'll be posting it here. I have been posting alot of Rick's appearances lately. Seems he's been attending lots of events in LA with the family and without.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service