Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Happy Mother's Day to Garcelle & Charlotte

Mom's Day is right around the corner and I thought I'd take a moment to wish Charlotte and Garcelle a very happy Mother's Day. Charlotte's son Max is 1 year old and Garcelle's son Oliver is 14. BTW, Garcelle was featured in USA Today on Thursday, May 5, in a story on celebrity moms. There was a nice photo of her and her son on the front page of the paper along the top of the page. Her comments:

"Balancing work and family is really, really tough.
I have a good support system. I have my husband, I have my ex-husband. It takes a village, and I got the village. I've got all my ducks in a row. It's hard because I want to be there, and I've always been there and that's always been my choice. I didn't want to phone it in or have a nanny do it. I've always been hands-on, and now of course he'd rather me not be so hands-on. You know a balance, you try to be organized, go to games but rush back to work during lunchtime. My career was always important. But when I had him, I really wanted to be there. This is my shot to try to raise a good human being, a conscious human being. You have to be around to be able to do that and I think also to be a role model to show him that family is more important than anything else. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service