Google
 
Web bluestalker.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome!

Consider this the lounge for those that wish to keep up-to-date with what is going on with the cast of the dearly departed and deeply missed NYPD Blue. I am always stalking Hollywood and points east for information on what the former cast is up to these days and will share it and photos as often as I come across details. Feel free to comment and let me know who you would like to hear about. I'll do my best to stalk the hills of Hollywood and dig up some details.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! I found out about this website from the NYPD Blue site message board. I am a BIG Blue fan, and I especially like Dennis Franz. I will probably add your site to my faves list, because the NYPD Blue site message boards has lots about Blind Justice, and I could care less about that show, haven't watched it once, and don't plan on seeing it ever! Thanks again!

11:56 AM

 
Blogger Blue4You said...

Welcome Bon!

Keep checking back...I'll be adding photos as often as possible.

5:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Page Hit Counters
Cox Cable Internet Service